Starbond CA Glue, Thin, Super Fast, EM-02, 1 oz (28.35g)
Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin CA glue is a "wicking type" ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue. This watery-thin, instant adhesive is commonly used to repair cracks and hairline fractures because of its ability to easily penetrate narrow spaces.
Starbond Super Fast Thin CA glue is well suited for strengthening porous, fragile material such as softwood (balsa), ceramics, unpolished rocks and minerals, and fossil bones. During inlay applications such as turquoise inlays or metal powder inlays, the thin viscosity CA glue penetrates and stabilizes the powder through capillary action. Thin CA glues are often used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
The use of Starbond Accelerator is advised when saturation of a porous object is unwanted. The instant cure will prevent Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin CA Glue from excessively soaking into the porous object, and prevent waste.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Wicking into and stabilising guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilisation of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewelry manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fibreglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Water-thin CA glue goes deep to infiltrate and stabilize through capillary action.
- "WICKING TYPE" ADHESIVE: Great for beautiful woodturning finishes, pen making, hobby models, fossil preparation, metal powder inlays, turquoise inlays, hardening, stabilizing, and bonding close-fitting parts. Penetrates the finest micro-fractures, pores, and cracks through capillary action.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2-3 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of water). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.002" in size.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
What's in your box?
- 1 x Clog-Free Stopper
- 8 x Micro-Tips for precision application