Starbond CA Glue, Brown, Medium, BR-150, 2oz (56.7g)
Starbond BR-150 Brown Medium CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate brown tinted super glue. This brown CA adhesive is an excellent all-around adhesive that carries the ability to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, and fill small gaps.
It is a general purpose adhesive that dries light amber in colour, eliminating the need to use sawdust with CA glue for filling voids. Therefore, pairing with light-coloured wood is recommended. Starbond BR-150 Brown Medium CA glue is used for inlays, repairing cracks in wood, and as a high gloss finish.
- Accenting designs on spalted wood
- Blending into similarly coloured surfaces
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Gem stones
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- Most Plastics
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. This Medium Brown CA dries light amber in colour, eliminating the need to use sawdust with CA glue.
- STRONG "BROWN MULTI-PURPOSE" ADHESIVE: Ideal for accenting spalted wood, penetrating narrow slots, bonding closely-fitted parts, and filling small gaps in woodworking.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-15 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
What's in your box?
- 2 x Applicator Caps
- 1 x Clog-Free Stopper
- 1 x Bag of Micro-Tips for Precision Application