Starbond CA Glue, Thin, Infiltrant, Odourless, N/O-05, 2oz (56.7g)
Starbond N/O-05 is a 3D printer “infiltrant”. The N/O-05 is a thin CA that is odourless, fumeless, and hypoallergenic. This watery-thin adhesive infiltrates hairline fractures, pores, and narrow slots filling any empty voids.
Well suited to porous and fragile material such as foam, soft wood (balsa), ceramics, unpolished minerals, and fossil bones. For inlay applications, the adhesive penetrates and stabilises the material through capillary action. It is often used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
- Projects with limited ventilation
- Individuals that experience allergic symptoms to regular CA
- Infiltrating and stabilising 3D printed parts.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat.
- Wicking into and stabilising guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on a guitar
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilisation of the fossil before extraction.
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays.
- Jewellery manufacturing and repair.
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Bonding fibreglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
What's in Your Box
- 1 each Starbond Thin Infiltrant CA Glue 2oz