Starbond Debonder, CA Glue Remover, 2oz
Starbond CA Glue Remover (Debonder)
Are you worried about gluing your fingers together?
- With Starbond Debonder, you can use Starbond CA glues freely with more confidence than ever!
Want to clean up any spillage?
- Using the built-in brush cap, spot-apply Starbond Debonder to the dried glue, wait 10-15 minutes, and wipe off the loosened glue residue. For tougher clean-ups, apply the Starbond Debonder for 20-30 minutes and use an abrasive to scrape away the softened glue residue.
Note: Use safety precautions when using CA glue. Spot-test delicate surfaces first before using debonder.
- EASY USE AND APPLICATION: Apply Starbond Debonder gel, leave it on the surface for 10-15 minutes, then wipe the residue off.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The applicator brush is built-in to the cap, so you'll always have it handy.
- REMOVES CURED GLUE OFF MOST SURFACES: This formula is more mild and less harsh to use on most surfaces. However, make sure to spot-test surfaces before using if unsure.
- NOW USE WITH MORE CONFIDENCE:Worry less about making a mess and getting your fingers stuck.