Starbond CA Glue, Multi-Purpose, Medium, EM-150, 2oz (56.7g)
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a "multi-purpose" ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue that possesses an oil-like viscosity. This means that the medium viscosity instant adhesive has properties of both the thin CA and thick CA.
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA glue is able to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, fill small gaps, and create high gloss wooden finishes. Similar to the thinner CAs, the medium CA glue is also used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA is used in hobby as tire glue, pen turning for gluing pen blanks, woodturning for wood repairs, and in quick home repairs.
- Bonding of harder wood (basswood and spruce).
- Lapidary applications to treat cracked stones
- Bonding loosely fitted balsa joints, soft woods
- Building hobby models such as cars, planes, boats and other hobby items
- Bonding RC car tires
- Car trim and moulding
- High gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- Pen making
- Treating soft porous stones by creating a tough and non-porous exterior
- Bonding fibreglass to a variety of materials
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, it is advisable to make the surfaces abrasive so they have more holding strength.
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. The Medium CA is great to have around in the house as a "general purpose" repair glue.
- "MULTI-PURPOSE" ARTS, CRAFT & HOBBY ADHESIVE: Great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-20 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
What's in your box?
- 2 x Applicator Caps
- 1 x Clog-Free Stopper
- 8 x Micro-Tips for precision application