Wood Repair BCD 540 Battery Powered Knot Filler gun
The BCD540 Knot Filler gun is a cord-free, battery-driven tool specifically developed for Knot Filler application. The cord-free Knot Filler gun gives you the advantage of freedom-of-movement to repair knots, cracks, grains, etc. in all types of locations. It is a professional, light-weight model with an ergonomic design and quick pre-heating.
- Professional, battery-driven, cord-free Knot Filler gun
- Accepts D Ø12 mm sticks
- Functioning time on fully charged battery 100-120 min (2.0Ah)
- Fixed temperature setting 170°C
- Approx. 7 minutes heating time
- Battery: 18V 5.A0h
Whats in your box?
- 1 x Wood Repair BCD 540 Battery Powered Knot Filler gun
- 1 x Lithium-Ion Battery 5.0Ah
- 1 x Charger
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
1. Turn on the Wood Repair BCD-540 Knot Filler Gun and let it heat for 7 minutes.
2. Place your selected Thermelt® Knot Filler Stick into The Knot Filler Gun.
3. Shoot the Thermelt® Knot Filler into your knot or repair. Make sure to be quick and efficient in the application.
4. Quickly and firmly place the cooling iron/block on the Thermelt® Knot Filler and let it cool off.
5. Slice off excess Knot Filler with the Flush Cutting Chisel. The Knot Filler repair is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler.
6. Sand the repair with sanding paper - by hand or machine
7. You are now ready for surface treatment! Use oil, lacquer, stain, paint etc.
• Never place the Knot Filler gun on the side - leave in standing position
• Never pull out a Knot Filler stick of the gun, as this will ruin the chamber!
• Seal the bag with Knot Filler after use.
- Click here for: Thermelt® Filler Colour Chart
- Click here for: Product Info sheet
- Click here for: Wood Repair Brochure
This is not a hotmelt glue or glue stick, but acts similarly.