Wood Repair Ltd Edition Kit
Wood Repair Thermelt® Knot Filler is a unique product for repairing all kinds of knots, cracks, splits, defects etc. in wood. It is easy and quick to use, durable, flexible and strong at the same time. Knot Filler is both water-repellent and flexible, which also makes it perfect for outdoor use. It is a non-toxic product, safe for the user and environment.
This Kit is your complete and professional wood repair kit. The Wood Repair Ltd Edition Kit contains all you need in order to make professional and perfect repairs in wood. The Kit is perfect for professional production and industry use.
Wood Repair Thermelt® is:
- Compatible with Oil, Lacquer, Stain & Paint
- UV Safe
- Does not sink
- Hardens in seconds
- For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Wood Repair Thermelt® Filler Sticks are available from Woodwork Supply UK in sealed Aluminium bags. Bags contain either eight 150mm x Ø12mm Thermelt® Filler Sticks or nine 300mm x Ø12mm Thermelt Filler Sticks per bag.
What's in your box?
- 1 x Wood Repair Professional BCD-360 RED Thermelt® Application Gun with Adjustable Thermostat
- 1 x Bag of Thermelt® 150mm sticks Mix 1 (2 Pine, 2 Oak, 2 Knot, 2 Mahogany)
- 1 x Bag of Thermelt® 150mm sticks Mix 2 (2 Ash, 2 Beech, 2 Walnut, 2 Black)
- 1 x 80mm x 180mm Thermelt® Cooling Iron
- 1 x Thermelt® Knot Filler Saver
- 1 x 50mm Thermelt® Flush Cutting Chisel
- 1 x Convenient Carry/Storage Case
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
1. Turn on the Wood Repair BCD-360 Knot Filler Gun and let it heat for 2 minutes.
2. Place your selected Thermelt® Knot Filler Stick into The Knot Filler Gun.
3. Shoot the Thermelt® Knot Filler into your knot or repair. Make sure to be quick and efficient in the application.
4. Quickly and firmly place the cooling iron/block on the Thermelt® Knot Filler and let it cool off.
5. Cut off excess Knot Filler with the Flush Cutting Chisel. The Knot Filler repair is ready for this when the cooling iron/block easily comes off the Knot Filler.
6. Sand the repair with sanding paper - by hand or machine
7. You are now ready for surface treatment! Use oil, lacquer, stain, paint etc.
• Never place the Knot Filler gun on the side - leave in standing position
• Never pull out a Knot Filler stick of the gun, as this will ruin the chamber!
• Seal the bag with Knot Filler after use.
- Click here for: Thermelt® Filler Colour Chart
- Click here for: Product Info sheet
- Click here for: Wood Repair Brochure
This is not a hotmelt glue or glue stick, but acts similarly.