Skip to content
Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders over £80
Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders over £80

Smirdex Sanding

Smirdex is one of the leading manufacturing companies of coated abrasives in South-Eastern Europe. Located in Nothern Greece. They have produced coated abrasives of high quality since 1981. Thanks to the continuous efforts for improvement of its specialised staff, the company has managed to grow bigger and meet the demanding standards of the industry.

Smirdex trades 85% of its sales in more than 76 countries worldwide, through its network of dealers and associates, while the remaining 15% is distributed to the internal Greek market.

Woodwork Supply South Africa is extremely excited to offer the range of Smirdex abrasive products to the Southern African woodworker, from hobbyists to professionals.