O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, Black, Thick, 50g
O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is a proprietary rubber-toughened, thick CA adhesive that dries completely jet black in colour.
Due to its colour and thick consistency, O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is our first choice for filling small to medium imperfections in your timber, void filling where a dark visual result is required and for artistically accentuating, strengthening and stabilising natural cavities in your woodworking projects.
O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive also easily penetrates into the substrate to effectively bond your components. It can be sanded by hand or machine and can be polished to an exceptionally high mirror gloss finish.
O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is widely used for crack filling in artisanal wood counters and table tops, for bowl and spindle woodturning and creative inlays in woodturning, lutherie and artistic woodworking applications.
Please note: Due to the addition of the proprietary rubber compound in O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, the product has a longer effective full bonding period.
Generally, good bonding is achieved within 30-60 seconds. If the area to be glued/filled is large and/or deep, the adhesive will accordingly take longer to cure. In these situations, we strongly recommend the use of O3a Cyanoacrylate Aerosol Accelerator.
- Stabilising and accentuating natural fault lines and cavities in wood
- Loudspeaker driver component assemblies
- Lutherie: Creating multi-medium synthetic banding, purfling, inlays and rosettes
- Repairing, filling and accentuating cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the solid wood
- Woodturning: Void filling, crack filling and stabilisation. (Artistic & Technical) High gloss finish.
- Knifemaking: Crack filling, void filling and stabilisation. High gloss finish.
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- Most Plastics
- Premium Grade Cyanolacrylate Adhesive - Laboratory Formulated and Tested.
- O3a Black Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is a high performance industrial grade adhesive.
- Excellent gap filling capability.
For short term storage (<30 days), keep adhesive in a cool (16°C to 27°C), dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly covered and free of moisture. Refrigeration (4°C) gives optimum long term storage stability.
O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesives can be expected to have a shelf life of approximately one year from the date of shipment, when stored under refrigerated conditions of at least 4ºC.