Smirdex 740 Ceramic Line Abrasive Discs 150mm - 8 + 1 Holes (Compatible with Festool)
We have extensively tested a range of abrasives and Smirdex offers a mixture of long lifespan and great value for money.
The 740 Ceramic Line offers fast cutting products with improved performance that last significantly longer than the conventional abrasives, since a water based stearate coating provides maximum load resistance, thus extending the life of the product and resisting clogging.
Applying increased working pressure becomes easier for the user when sanding with 740 series thus providing high removal rates.
Due to the ceramic grit these discs are exceptional on most surfaces and materials including all woods, metals, paints, fillers and composites. Out performs the market leader by up to 20%
- Ceramic grit ranging from 40Grit to 320Grit
- Hook & loop (velcro) fixing
- Range of hole patterns for dust free sanding
- 50 to 100 discs per box, but buy as many as you want .. we have priced them individually
- Festool 150mm Sanders Including Old and new Rotex 150 and ETS 150
- Mirka Deros 150mm
- Metabo SXE-150 BL