Wood Repair Traditional, fine-grained paste filler - 1.3kg tube
Wood Filler is a traditional paste filler with a fine-grained consistency, which makes it easy to use. Wood Filler is an economic alternative to other paste fillers and is suitable for repairing knots, cracks etc. It is used in many different wood industries/segments.
- Traditional paste filler
- Fine-grained consistency
- Several colours
- Drying time depends on the size/depth of the repair
- Not water-repellent, needs surface treatment to seal the repair.
- Perfect for repairing knots, cracks, grains etc in wood
Whats in your box?
- 1 x 1.3g Wood Repair Traditional, fine-grained paste filler
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
- Wood Filler is a ready-to-use paste filler in various colours.
- Choose a suitable colour.
- Use a spatula/filler knife to fill the damage with Wood Filler
- The Wood Filler paste is easily applied with a 30-45º angle and a bit pressure
- Leave the repair to dry. The drying time depends on the size/depth of the repair
- Sand the repair and use a finish to seal the repair.