O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, Medium, 50g
O3a Medium Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is an instant ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive. With medium consistency, it is the most popular general use CA adhesive in the entire O3a Cyanoacrylate range.
O3a Medium Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is well suited for bonding a vast range of materials from acrylic fingernails, plastic and wooden models, pen components for woodturning, metals, gemstones, ceramics, metal and stone powders, inlay, parquetry, marquetry, leather and a wide variety of plastics and other component subtrates.
We highly recommend O3a Aerosol Accelerator when saturation of a porous object is unwanted, as the instant cure enabled by the O3a Aerosol Accelerator effectively prevents the adhesive from excessively soaking into the porous object, and also therefore reduces wastage of the product.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning, pen turning and knife handle finishes for an exceptionally hard, clear, and waterproof finish.
- Installing rosettes, bindings, purflings and other inlays on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboards
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilisation of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewelry manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair & restoration
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fibreglass to balsa wood in modelling applications
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- PVC and Most Plastics
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE ADHESIVE- : High performance industrial grade cyanoacrylate adhesive. O3a Medium Cyanoacrylate consistency offers the widest range of applications
- O3a Medium Cyanoacrylate Adhesive works superbly for layered woodturning finishes, pen making, hobby models, fossil preparation, marquetry, parquetry, jigs and fixtures, metal powder inlays, stone powder inlays, hardening, stabilising and bonding parts.
Recommended Storage Temperature is 2-10 °C. Maximum storage temperature is 25°C. Shelf life at the recommended temperature (unopened) is 12 months
Please Note: HDPE containers do not offer a completely impervious barrier. We strongly suggest that you store this product away from other chemicals and sources of humidity. Strong light exposure can also discolour the product.