O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesive, Thick, 50g
O3a Thick Cyanolacrylate Adhesive is an excellent choice for filling small to medium imperfections in your timber, void filling where a clear result is required and for artistically accentuating and stabilising natural cavities in your projects.
O3a Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive easily penetrates into the substrate to bond your components quickly and effectively. It can be sanded by hand or machine and can be polished to an exceptionally high gloss.
O3a Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is commonly used for crack filling in artisanal wooden counters and table tops, for bowl and spindle woodturning and creative inlays.
Generally, good bonding is achieved within 30-60 seconds. If the area to be glued/filled is large and/or deep, the adhesive will accordingly take longer to bond and fully cure. In these situations, we strongly recommend the use of our O3a Cyanoacrylate Aerosol Accelerator.
- Stabilising and accentuating natural fault lines and cavities in wood
- Lutherie: Creating multi-medium synthetic banding, purfling, inlays and rosettes
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning: Void, crack filling and stabilisation. (Artistic & Technical) High gloss hard wearing finishes.
- Knifemaking: Crack filling, void filling and stabilisation. High gloss hard wearing finishes.
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fibre
- Most Plastics
- Premium Grade Cyanoacrylate Adhesive - Laboratory Formulated and Tested.
- O3a Thick Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is a high performance industrial grade adhesive.
- Excellent gap filling capability.
For short term storage (<30 days), keep your O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesive in a cool (16°C to 27°C), dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly covered and free of moisture. Refrigeration (4°C) gives optimum long term storage stability.
O3a Cyanoacrylate Adhesives can be expected to have a shelf life of one year from the date of shipment, when stored under refrigerated conditions of at least 4ºC