Vinnie's Oil - Universal 9oz
Vinnie's oil is a surface treatment series developed together with other skilled carpenters from Sweden. After 7 months of testing and reading studies on the various oils, they finally produced an oil series that really performs under the toughest conditions. They have managed to develop a product range that provides the best possible protection, appearance and is also cost effective for the customer. It's made in Sweden, locally produced and 100% food safe.
- Contains several oils and waxes with different protective properties
- Extra deep surface treatment that saturates the pores beneath the surface
- Easy to apply
- One jar (350g) lasts a long time
- 100% food safe and natural oils and waxes
- For indoor and outdoor use (2 layers are recommended outdoors)
- Can be used for wood, metal, epoxy, concrete, leather, stone and marble
- Protects against moisture, wear and UV radiation
- Gives a nice matt surface or a satin finish if complimented with universal or wax.
- Renews and gives life to old furniture as well as new.
- Fresh Smell of cedar and eucalyptus
Whats in your box?
- 1 x Jar of Vinnie's Universal Oil 9oz
How does it work?
- Stir well
- Apply a small amount on a lint-free cloth.
- Polish the oil into the wood (for best results in circles, and then in the direction of the wood fibre).
- Wait at least 2 hours before buffing off and polishing.
- Apply 1 - 3 layers if required