Vinnie's Wax 9oz
The hardest natural wax on the market. Which also means the hardest natural protection.
Vinnie's Wax surface treatment is a natural, solvent-free and non-toxic wood wax consisting of 4 different waxes that deposit in the surface of the wood and create a strong water-repellent effect. Gives a nice and slightly glossy finish on wood, and smells of eucalyptus and cedar.
Vinnie's Wax is a hard and very thick wax and only a very small amount is needed per m2.
One jar contains 350g.
- Contains oil and several waxes with different protective properties
- Strong water-repellent protection
- Easy to apply
- Hard wax, One jar (350g) lasts a long time
- 100% food safe and natural oils and waxes
- For indoor and outdoor use. For outdoor use, or on cutting boards that are washed, a layer of Vinnie's Universal, or Vinnie's UPO is recommended first
- Can be used for wood, metal, epoxy, concrete, leather, etc.
- Protects against moisture, wear and UV radiation
- Gives a nice light glossy surface.
- Renews and provides strong protection
- Rich Smell of honey and cedar wood.
Whats in your box?
- 1 x Jar of Vinnie's Wax 9oz
How does it work?
Apply a very small amount on a lint-free cloth. Polish the wax into the wood (for best results in circles, and then in the direction of the wood fibres). Wait at least 1 hour before polishing off with a polishing cloth or polishing machine.