Wood Repair Thermelt® Knot Filler Sticks, SILVER, 300mm, Bag of 9
Wood Repair Thermelt® Knot Filler is a unique product for repairing all kinds of knots, cracks, splits, defects etc. in wood. It is easy and quick to use, durable and strong at the same time. Knot Filler is both water-repellent and flexible, which also makes it perfect for outdoor use. It is a non-toxic product, safe for the user and environment.
WARNING!!! The metallic components in this product react differently to the melting process vs other Wood Repair Thermelt colours. Because of this, this product is not suitable for use in the Wood Repair BCD 180 guns.
This SILVER colour-way should only be used with a BCD 360 gun that has an adjustable thermostat and should not be heated higher than 140 degrees celsius to avoid damage being caused to the Wood Repair gun.
This product has a maximum heat range of 140 degrees celsius.
Wood Repair Thermelt® Knot Filler is:
- Ready to use
- Flexible (Works with seasonal expansion & contraction of wood)
- Compatible with Oil, Lacquer, Stain & Paint
- UV Safe
- Minimal Wastage - Cost Effective
- Does not sink below surface
- Perfect for All Types of Wood
- Handles temperature changes
- Hardens in seconds
- For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Wood Repair Thermelt® Knot Filler Sticks are available from Woodwork Supply UK in sealed aluminium bags. Bags contain either eight 150mm x Ø12mm Thermelt® Filler Sticks or nine 300mm x Ø12mm Thermelt Filler Sticks per bag.
What's in your bag?
- Aluminium Bag of 9 x Wood Repair Thermelt® Filler Sticks
- Colour: SILVER
- Dimensions: 300mm x 12mmØ
- Click here for: Thermelt® Knot Filler Colour Chart
- Click here for: Product Data Sheet
- Click here for: Wood Repair Brochure
This is not a hotmelt glue or glue stick, but acts similarly.